Plan A3 Services
Accountants for Businesses in Essex with turnover over £250,000
If your business has a high turnover, you are clearly doing something right, but have you considered in detail what you are getting from your current accountancy practices, and where they might be holding you back?
You might feel that the time has come for you to appoint an in-house accountant or bookkeeper, but before you do, be sure to consider the advantages of an outsourced solution and what Plan A can do for you.
The ins and outs
Many company owners in Essex find that managing accounts in house only serves to limit the amount of time and control they have on their business. Since time is money, this ultimately means that they are not making smart use of accountancy. By outsourcing some of all of your administrative work to a professional accountancy provider, you can focus your time on business growth and outreach.
Whatever you consider the next step to be for your business, we will work side-by-side with you to help you achieve it. We take the time to learn all about your business and the processes you already have in place, then suggest alternatives with efficiency and financial expertise in mind.
Making all the difference
Above all, we understand that all companies are different. You might have a set direction for your business over the next few years, or your company’s established status may have taken you by surprise. Whatever the case, we can ensure that you have the financial backbone you need to maintain or build on your solid foundations, and can tailor the perfect accountancy solution for your business in Essex.
- Xero subscription
- Dedicated accounts manager
- Monthly book keeping
- VAT Returns
- Payroll for up to 10 employees/Directors
- Self assessment for 3 directors (Paye & Dividend income only)
- Monthly report detailing Profit & Loss along with accrued VAT and Corporation Tax Liabilities
- Quarterly Meetings to discuss company performance with bespoke management reports
- End of Year Statutory accounts to both HMRC and Companies House
- Company Secretarial including Registered Office
- Access to our employment contracts for your HR needs
- Review of business processes to assess Xero Add on to improve business platform
- Yearly business plan/budget
- Monthly analysis of actual v budget
- Credit control